Façonnable press room
We are proud to have designed, produced and built the first Façonnable digital press room. For the first time, international editors, photographers and writers have been able to access a host of editorial assets, including press releases, look books and images. Organized for quick download and updated regularly, the special content section offers press materials on collections, store openings, special events and all other Façonnable initiatives.
- To be a point of reference for the press worldwide. The press online section is an important and efficient tool for all international partners.
- To automates processes making them faster, more efficient, and accurate.
- To make it easier for the press to access Façonnable information independently and remotely.
- To continuously generate appealing content for the press and increase site traffic.
- To Increase service and communicate standards.
- To Manage and better control worldwide press relationships and value.
- Mid-long term cost savings.
- To Monitor all visits, requests, key products.
Project main features:
- Translated in two languages (EN/FR).
- User-friendly interface both for front and back end.
- Users log in pop up / request form.
- Image library sections. Different galleries can be created to access different materials support (press releases, images, look books).
- Digital look book. Placing focus on digital, the interactive look book not only allows the press to discover the collection in a more engaging environment, but gives Façonnable the flexibility to alter content medium and per market.
- Events calendar page.
- Filter function for an easy and efficient search.
- Possibility to select individual files and images for multiple downloads.
- Images download in different formats and resolutions.
- Increase of database accuracy. The press is able to directly update their profile although it is also possible to do it remotely from the back office. It also allows monitoring all data in a more efficient way (track user activity and requests).
With most of our clients looking to move to the next generation of digital, we are now delivering interactive solutions! Whilst still paying homage to the print medium and the beauty it can deliver.
Graphic Design, Web Development